Thursday, February 4, 2010

sweeping views for sale at 207 sheridan in oakland


As you know, if you read my blog occasionally, I have been very excited about the breakout restaurant scene in Oakland and other parts of the East bay. I'm lucky, a couple of my best friends live in Oakland so I get first hand information on the renaissance that is taking place.
Recently I have been helping one of my real estate friends, Fritz Hochfellner with Pacific Union in Montclair, get organized for 2010. This has opened my eyes to another great market that Oakland has to offer and that is great values on homes and condos. While you may have read that the home prices in SF have risen in recent months, Oakland, with its unique hillside neighborhoods and outstanding architecture has a lot to offer in lifestyle and the real estate market.
One such property that Fritz and his associate Sandy have listed is 207 Sheridan, in the Rockridge district, a three story, new construction beauty with sweeping views of the hills, 4 bedrooms, 3300 sq. feet and a private elevator to take the pain out of hauling groceries. Offered at 1,025,000, this is a lot of house for the money. Give Fritz (DRE 00869381) a call at 510.8137489 if you would like to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment